Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Ditching Grains: A New Direction

I am starting to see a lot more page views as of late. I think it has a lot to do with the way the popular search engines rank sites based on the activity. It definitely motivates me to continue posting even more.

As some of you may have noticed, Ditching Grains has taken a new spin for the better. My first blog post why I chose to begin my paleo lifestyle has been floating around in my thoughts these last couple of days. I really liked the sense of deeper thought it had in favor of another paleo blog filled with endless recipes(although there will still be some!).

So with out further ado, the blog will now range from paleo, anti-consumerism, and self-improvement. These are topics that help me vent and express what I am thinking in a more concrete way. Writing things out helps because, as humans, I believe linear things to have much more impact on our thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment